[I am donation] mother of pearl keshi pearl diamond bracelet
8,800yen (with tax)
Japanese consumption tax will be levied on overseas shipments as well as domestic sales.
― I am - Donation Project ?
ARTIDA OUD’s donation program to make a contribution to the world.
“We would like to be ourselves (= I am).”
If such common wish among all of us in the world were sent and realized environment in this world for all the people to express ourselves authentically, how would that be wonderful-A single diamond with artless brilliance is placed in bezel setting and added to a stone bracelet with a pretty keshi pearl and softly brilliant mother-of-pearl. From the tattoo sticker brand “opnner,” whose belief is “Tattoos are the best encouragement and the most authentic jewelry,” a colorful and exotic tattoo sticker is included as a set.
If you purchase a bracelet, maximumly \1,100 will be donated. You can select where to donate by proceeding purchase.
1. “Improvement Program of Children‘s Educational Environment,” whose objective is to build 6 kindergartens in Bihar state, India, promoted by ARTIDA OUD in cooperation with International NGO, Plan International.
2. “WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature)” who aims future for human to live in harmony with nature by saving biodiversity and reduce the burden, brought about by human life, on natural environment or wildlife.
3. “M?decins Sans Fronti?res” who provides urgent medical care for people who have no access to health care services for various reasons such as conflict, natural disaster, poverty, and so on.
By purchasing a bracelet, \1,000 will be donated.
If you post a picture of the bracelet and the tattoo sticker with the hashtag “#iamdonation” on your Instagram feed, \100 will be additionally donated (totally \1,100).
Mother of pearl:It brings out women’s beauty, grace, and elegance, and it is said that it enhances women’s attraction, affection, and generousness. It also has meaning for prosperity of descendants. It has been used as a charm for parenting since the ancient era, and it is considered that it symbolizes “birth” and “revival.”
It is also said that this stone has excellent healing effects that generously embrace you when your feeling is hurt.
Note: Color and size of each natural stone differ slightly. Also, we regard inclusions of the stones as beautiful textures. Please note that each item is a completely different one.
* Not eligible for order cancellation / return
* Not eligible for gift wrapping
I registered as a favorite
mother of pearl keshipearl diamond
wrist:length(almost)12cm~(almost)20cm stone:length(almost)9mm~10mm center_stone:diameter3mm×hight3mm