[Management of personal information]
We, SAZABY LEAGUE INC. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") are to manage customers' personal information safely and use it adequately in accordance with the following policies and purposes.
- 1. Acquisition of personal information
- (1) We will become in access with personal information of our customers, only after making clear the purpose for use of the personal information.
(2) When acquiring personal information, we will have, with the prior consent of the customer, the following information as necessary and to the minimum extent possible, for achieving the purposes of use as described in "2. Use of Personal Information (1)" .
① Information pertaining to log-in to and use of our providing services (hereinafter simply referred to as "Services").
- - ID and password for service logging in “ Service”.
- - Information (such as gender, date of birth, name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, SNS account) necessary for registration of membership and receiving provision of “Service”.
- - Our obtained information to have been provided by customers through their use of ”Service” (information related to credit card and other electronic payments, information related to cash on delivery, information related to delivery of products, etc.).
② Information we have obtained through the terminal, cookies and others used by the customers in relation to the followings:
- - Terminals’ equipment and those OS.
- - Internet connection.
- - IP address, referrer and location.
- - Browsed URL date and time.
- - Status of the service utilization
- - Advertising identifiers.
- - Log files in utilization.
③ Information obtained from third parties.
- - Information obtained in accordance with laws and regulations.
- - Information obtained from a third party with the consent of the customer.
- ① Information pertaining to log-in to and use of our providing services (hereinafter simply referred to as "Services").
- 2. Use of Personal Information
The personal information that we take care includes not only the personal information of our customers, but also the personal information of their family members, the personal information of the recipients of our products, and other information obtained indirectly through our customers. The Company will not use personal information obtained from customers for sales promotion purposes such as product information, lifestyle information, and various special offers.
(1) We will use our obtained customers’ personal information for the following purposes
- - Management of registered members and other users.
- - Advertising and sales promotion activities, such as providing product information, lifestyle information, various special offers, and issuing mail magazines.
- - Management of the point services.
- - To process orders for products and other operations related to products and sales, such as orders, layaway, delivery (delivery), delivery, payment collection, sales processing, repair processing, and after-sales service.
- - Product planning, product development, purchase surveys and analysis, etc.
- - Marketing, such as questionnaire surveys.
- - Customer support.
- - Notifications and inquiries related to our services.
- - Others related to the “Services”
- (1) We will use our obtained customers’ personal information for the following purposes
- 3. Safety measures for personal information
- (1) We have a series of rules, such as Personal Information Management Rules and others, established internally for protection of our customers’ personal information, with which we are obliged to comply austerely.
- (2) We will take necessary and appropriate safety measures against risks such as unauthorized access, falsification, loss, and leakage of personal information of our customers.
- (3) We have a person appointed who specialized in personal information protection. In addition, we will strive to educate and enlighten our employees, raise their awareness of the protection of personal information, and supervise them in a necessary and appropriate manner to ensure the safe management of personal information.
- (4) In the event that we entrust the customers' personal information to a third party, we shall exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the third party to ensure the safe management of personal information.
- 4. Provision of personal information to third parties
- (1) We will never disclose or provide the personal information of our customers to any third party, except in the cases: when we have received the consent of the customer; when we receive a legally obligatory request from a judicial or administrative body, or when it is necessary to cooperate with such a body; or when it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person.
- (2) Even when disclosing or providing personal information to a third party with the consent of the customer, we will make arrangements properly with the third party to protect the personal information and take all possible measures to protect the personal information.
- (4) We may encrypt personal information obtained from customers so that the information cannot s be identified with specific individuals by ways such as hushing, and then uploaded to websites, SNS platforms, etc., and then we may use it also for such purposes as displaying advertisements when the information in question is matched.
We may also provide this information to our subsidiaries and affiliates for their use.
- 5. Joint use of the personal information
We may share the customers’ personal information obtained in "1. Acquisition of Personal Information" with our subsidiaries, affiliates, department stores, shopping centers, and other commercial facilities where our customers have shopped. The personal information we may use jointly with others are as following:
(1) The data becoming in joint use
- - The items of data referred under the aforementioned “1. Acquisition of personal information”
(2)Joint users of the personal information
- - Our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, department stores, shopping centers, and other commercial facilities where our customers shop.
(3) Purpose of using personal information by its joint users
- - The items of data referred under the aforementioned “2. Use of Personal Information”
(4) Address, corporate name and representative name of the person responsible for the management of the personal data to be shared
- 2-11-1 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- SAZABY LEAGUE INC.
- Ryota Tsunoda、Representative Director
- (1) The data becoming in joint use
- 6. Correction and amendment of personal information
- (1) We will make every effort to keep customers’ personal information accurate and up-to-date.
- (2) We will respond promptly to any request from customers to disclose, correct, or stop using their personal information. (However, there may be cases in which certain restrictions are imposed or the customer is required to bear the costs.
- (3) We will be prepared with a "Customer Service Desk" to respond to customer requests, inquiries, and consultations regarding personal information.
- (4) If the customers wish to request the disclosure, correction, or suspension of use of your personal information, please submit your request in writing as prescribed by us. For more details, please contact our customer service. Please note that a handling fee of 500 yen (including consumption tax) will be charged for each request for disclosure and notification of purpose of use. Please note that a separate fee may be charged for notification by mail.
(5) SAZABY LEAGUE Inc.
- ARTIDA OUD Customer Support
- Business hours: 10:00-17:00 Japan time (except Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, and major holidays)
- T.E.L.: 03-5413-6702 (Available languages: Japanese only)
- For inquiries from the form, please click "here".
Enacted on February 1, 2018
Revised on October 1, 2021
SAZABY LEAGUE Inc.
Ryota Tsunoda, Representative Director