“Regarding handling of customer's personal information”
SAZABY LEAGUE,Ltd.(hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) will securely manage and properly use Customer's personal information in accordance with the following policies and purposes:
- 1. Acquiring personal information
- (1) When we obtain personal information directly from a customer, The Company will obtain it after clarifying the purpose of use.
- (2) Unless the Company obtains the customer's consent in advance, the Company only obtains the personal information of the Customer by the minimum amount of information required to achieve the purpose stated in 2-(1).
- 2. Use of personal information
- (1) Unless the customer's consent is obtained in advance, we will use the personal information obtained by the Company for sales promotion of product information, living information, various special treatments, etc. sales service processing such as receiving order, reserving, sales processing, repair processing, delivery later, delivery, after-sales service, and future product planning, product development, purchase analysis, etc.
- (2) The personal information handled by the Company includes not only customer personal information, but also personal information of family and the addressee, which has been obtained indirectly through customers. For personal information obtained from customers other than customers, they are only used for the purpose of sales promotion of product information, living information, various special treatments, etc. sales service processing such as receiving order, reserving, sales processing, repair processing, delivery later, delivery, after-sales service and will not be used to promote the sales of product information, living information, and various special treatments.
- 3. About security measures related to personal information
- (1) To protect customer’s personal information, the Company develops internal rules, including Personal Information Management Rules, and operates them properly.
- (2) We take necessary and appropriate security measures against the risk of unauthorized access to customer’s personal information, falsification, loss, or leakage of personal information.
- (3) We will decide a person in charge of customer personal information protection in order to ensure that customer personal information is protected thoroughly. In addition, we will endeavor to educate and enlighten employees, enhance the awareness of personal information protection, and conduct necessary and appropriate supervision of employees to ensure the safety management of personal information.
- (4) If the Company entrusts third parties to handle customer personal information, we will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to the outsourcing company to ensure the security management of customer personal information.
- 4. Provision of personal information to third parties
- (1) We will not disclose or provide Customer's personal information to third parties, except in certain cases specified by the Personal Information Protection Act, such as when it is necessary to protect serious interests, such as human life, body or property, the Company obtains the consent of the customer, receives a request from the judicial or administrative organ, etc., with a legal obligation, or otherwise needs to cooperate with the relevant organ
- (2) In addition, in the case of disclosure or provision of personal information to a third party, even if the consent of the customer has been obtained, we will make arrangements with the third party regarding the protection of personal information and ensure the protection of personal information.
- (3) The Thought and Procedures on behavioral targeting
In our company, advertisements distributed from third parties may be posted, and in connection with this, the third party may obtain and use cookie information etc. of customers who visited sites operated by SAZABY LEAGUE,Ltd.
Customer can access the opt-out page within the third party's website to stop the third party's use of advertising information such as cookie information.
※Cookie refers to the usage history and input content sent and received between the browser and the server when the web page is used. It's a way to save it as a file on customer’s computer.
The next time you access the same page, the page owner can use the cookie information to change the display for each customer.
If cookies are sent or received by the setting of customer’s browser, the website can retrieve cookies from customers’ browser. In addition, customers’ browser will only send cookies sent and received by the website server for privacy protection.
Customers can select the setting about sending and receiving cookies from "allow all cookies”, "reject all cookies", "When you receive a cookie, notify the customer". The setting method differs depending on the browser. Please refer to "Help" menu in your browser for instructions on setting cookies.
Please note that if you choose to reject all cookies, you may not receive services that require authentication, and you may be restricted from using various services on the Internet.
Partner site name and opt-out procedure
- 5. Matters related to shared use of personal information
- In order to provide comprehensive services throughout our domestic subsidiaries and affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to as "The SAZABY LEAGUE"), to the extent necessary for business purposes, we will share customer personal information within The SAZABY LEAGUE. Information may be shared. In this case, we will take the legally necessary measures to protect personal information. Matters concerning shared use of our personal information are as follows.
- (1) “Scope of shared users”
Our domestic subsidiaries and related companies
- (2) “Purpose of shared users”
Similar to the purpose of use described in "2. Regarding Use of Personal Information" above
- (3) “Items of personal data of shared use target”
＜5＞Other matters necessary for shared use purposes of paragraph (2) above
- (4) “Name of the company responsible for managing shared personal data”
Sendagaya 2-11-1, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-8575
- 6. About correction and amendment of personal Information
- (1) We strive to keep customer personal information accurate and up-to-date.
- (2) We will respond promptly to any requests from the customer to disclose, correct, or suspend the use personal information. (However, they may be subject to certain constraints or may require customers' expense.)
- (3) We have "Customer Support" to respond to customer requests, inquiries, and consultations regarding personal information.
- (4) If you are requested to disclose, correct, or suspend use of personal information, we would like you to apply in writing provided by the Company. For more information, please contact Customer Support. As for the request for disclosure and the request for notification of the purpose of use, please note that customer will pay a fee of 500 yen (including consumption tax) per request. Please note that in the case of notification by mail, etc., it may be necessary to pay a separate actual fee.
- (5) Customer Support on handling personal information
We will receive it on inquiry form.
- 7. About review
- We will continue to review this content and work to improve it.